wholesale 3d lashes doesn’t have a pause button and sometimes, you don’t have time to run home and get glammed up after work. If you find yourself running from day to night without having time to go home and change, chances are you don’t have time to reapply your makeup. With these simple tricks you’ll be able to go from the day to night in a few minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Small makeup bag ( to keep everything in)
- Cotton swabs
- Makeup Remover
- Blotting Tissue/Toilet paper
- Powder foundation
- Lip Liner
- Eye shadow
- Eye liner
Refresh Your Face:
- Step 1: Use the makeup remover and cotton wholesale 3d lashes to remove any smudged eyeliner, running mascara, or flakey foundation spots.
- Step 2: Use the blotting tissue to remove any excess oil from your skin. If you don’t have any blotting tissue, use toilet paper from the ladies bathroom. If you’re really desperate you can use a folded up paper napkin, but they are often too harsh for the skin leaving it red and irritated.
- Step 3: After a long day at the office, chances are you may have some under eye bags. Cover these up and look fresh and rejuvenated by applying a concealer under your wholesale 3d lashes.
- Step 4: If a busy day has left your foundation lighter in some spots; flakey, or uneven, carefully apply foundation to the areas that need it. Make sure apply to much. Too much foundation can end up giving your makeup a cakey appearance.
Going From Day to Night (The Transformation)
- Step 1: If you normally don’t wear blush during the day, add a bit to the contour of your cheeks to bring a little life to your face. If you usually wear blush, you may want to go a shade darker for the evening. Don’t go nuts. Blush is something used to highlight your features or make your cheek bones seem a little more prominent. The last look you’re going for is a circus clown on opening night.
- Step 2: Lip-gloss is a great way to polish up your day time look without over doing it, but when the sun goes down, you’re going to one something a little more wholesale 3d lashes and sophisticated. To get your lips ready for a night out, you’ll need to first apply lipstick. (Many women apply lip liner first, however, if you’re going to be sipping a martini or giving a kiss or two, applying lipstick first will prevent your lipstick from coming off leaving only a lip liner outline.) Blot your lips and apply your wholesale 3d lashes liner. Lip liners should be a shade or two darker than your lipstick color.
- Step 3: While your day time shimmery eyes may have been great for the office, you may want to consider sprucing your eyes up a bit for a night out. Use a darker colored eye shadow to get dramatic smokey eyes. If dramatic isn’t your ideal look, stick with the day time shimmer but apply some eye liner and a new layer of mascara to your eyelashes.
For more information on makeup like this, be sure to visit the experts at MakeUpTip .
Article Source: xwhair