The same basic steps are used when you apply eye china 3d fake lash, whether you go for nude makeup or the seductive, smoky eye look. You change your look by your choice of colors. Go for natural colors, close your your skin tones for that nude china 3d fake lash look, something rosier if you want to look radiant, something more golden, or with metallics if you want glamour, or darker, smoky colors for the smoky eye look.
Decide on your look. Pick three colors for your eyeshadow.
- A light shade for the highlights. This could be a pearl-like shimmer, a very light metallic, or simply a very pale color.
- A medium shade which would be the main color you would use.
- A dark shade for the shadows.
Applying the eye makeup
- Apply your foundation first over your entire face before you start on your eye china 3d fake lash. You need a good canvas to work with.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer from lash to brow to make your eye china 3d fake lash last. You can skip this step if you prefer.
- Using a makeup brush or eyeshadow sponge, apply the medium shade from lashes to the crease of your eyelid.
- Draw a line as close to your upper lashes as possible with your eyeliner, from inner corner, to the outer corner of your eye. For smoky eyes, draw a thick line. Use an eye pencil to darken your lower lash line as well.
- Using the edge for your eyeshadow brush, or with an eyeliner brush, go over this lash line with the dark eyeshadow.
- Apply the dark eyeshadow into the crease of your eyelid to deepen your eyes.
- Use the light color on the brow bone to highlight your eyes.
- Apply the light shadow from lash to crease at the center of your eyelid.
- Go over the entire eyelid lightly with a large brush to blend the colors.
- Apply mascara on your upper and lower lashes
Article Source: xwhair